Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm going to make a cake tonight. It's my mom's birthday and she's actually going to stay in town! Yay! She requested a very specific cake so hopefully it turns out how she envisioned it :). I made a TMNT cake for a friend's little boy, once. Hopefully it will turn out as good as that cake:

That was lots of fun (and time). Hopefully this next one turns out well. I'll try and post more pictures. On a side note: When, oh when, will my battery charger for my camera come?! So Lame!

1 comment:

  1. I think this cake is soooo awesome! I would be so lucky to have such a cake. But I don't think I'd go for TMNT. My cakes look awful but taste good. I suppose that's better than the opposite. By the way, I didn't even know you HAD a blog until about 3 days ago, so sorry for the negligence. Please post more!

    ReplyDelete