Thursday, June 26, 2008

Waiting...

I honestly don't know what to do with these credential people. I want to be patient, but I'm dying to register! They've stopped bugging me at work about when I'm going to change my schedule, but I really don't know.

Anyway, I made a bucket list recently (stuff you want to do before you die kind of stuff). I put lots of fun things on there and hope to accomplish them all. Some are contingent on owning a house (getting a dog, planting a garden, owning a house, etc.). Others, I could accomplish right now with a few bucks and/or time.
A few examples:

Get a facial
Ride a hot air baloon
Volunteer at an animal shelter
Knit a blanket
Make a quilt
Sew a dress I will actually wear
Get a toned body

Oh! The last one will be helped significantly by the push-up challenge here at work! I've been doing knee push ups (aka girly pushups) and my abs and arms hurt hecka bad! Hopefully the Wii fit will help out :).

In other news, last night Gary and I went to the Miss California pageant (3rd year in a row, baby!). All was well and we were only a few minutes late, but by then I was sooo hyper that I became rather annoying :(. Gary got peeved and I couldn't seem to stop. Why do I get so hyper anyway? Ohhhh.... maybe it was the cake. I made a chocolate cake that was delicious. I couldn't find my powdered sugar for the life of me so I got some from Ryan. Apparently my sugar was in the flower canister. Gary is such a weirdo sometimes :S. Anyhoo, I offered to give Em and Ryan their sugar back unused, but they said they would rather have their sugar back in the form of cake.

I don't really think the last part is going to help with the push up challenge. Hopefully I'll remember to post after the challenge on July 31 to tell all how it went :).

Ok, this sounds pretty much like a super ADD blog. Maybe it's because I thought that yesterday was Thursday so it feels like today should be Friday. What a bummer. I hope that at least Sunday feels like Monday. Then it'll feel like I'm playing hooky.

Well, I suppose I should go and warm up my lean pocket. They're God's work, they are. Gary doesn't appreciate them nearly as much as I do. Yesterday I shared my lean pocket bounty with him and he insulted it! Can you believe it? Off to eat...

1 comment:

  1. The sugar was in the flower canister? or was it the flour canister? In any case, it's a strange place for Gary to put the sugar.

    ReplyDelete