Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cat Post

I keep forgetting about the blog! Oh well, I'm sure things will be fine. I suppose I talk so much anyway that putting it down here would be pretty redundant for most.

Ok, one thing I always want to do is look at cute pictures of kitties. Since I happen to have two cute kitties and many pictures of them I'm going to post their pictures. Here it is: A cat post:

Many of these photos are a study of Maximo on things... He likes to lay on top of things.

Right now I'm student teaching at an elementary school in a first grade class. It's very interesting to work with such little kids and I'm still getting used to it. They always have a funny story and it's hard for me to not just listen to what they say (there's never enough time to hear them all!).

I'm pretty busy with school and work and other things so hopefully I'll post soon, but I know my own track record and things probably don't look so good. Anyhoo... until next time :).

No comments:

Post a Comment